Ancestors often said that walking is the best way of exercising our body to keep it fit and fine from external diseases. Walking had proved its existence 4 million years ago, the evidence of animal footprints showed the walking patterns very similar to those of human footprints and this is how walking was invented. The researchers say that a human being or a man can walk for 20 miles a day without taking a gap or breaks in between.
Do you know who was the first person who invented walking? Dave Kunst, born on 16th July 1939 is the first person to walk independently and get verified to have walked around the earth. Walking speed depends on a human’s capability and fast-moving steps. Every day we need to walk for 2 to ½ hours to keep moderate fitness and this would mean 7000 to 8000-foot steps a day keeps us healthy, increases cardiovascular fitness, and prevents diseases. Then most people think over, what will happen to our bodies if we walk every day? here in this article, you could find the answer to your question.
- Just 30 minutes of walking every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones, reduce excess body fat, and boost the power of muscles and endurance. It also prevents heart-related diseases, type 2 diabetes, and osteoporosis, and some cancers.
- Walking every day changes our brain into positive thoughts and improves eyesight.
- Walking is an aerobic exercise that increases the oxygen flow in the bloodstream and helps to train our lungs’ volume.
- Walking effects on the pancreas. It prevents diabetes and improves glucose.
- Just 30 minutes of walking helps to lower the risks of cancer and improve our digestion and constipation. It regulates bowel movements.
- The practice of 10000 steps every day along with the gym and other workouts, helps us to lose weight, and muscle tone will improve by regular practice.
- Walking will provide joint mobility, prevent loss of bone mass, and even prevent loss of bone mass. It prevents fractures.
- Walking had made a real-life saver. People who suffer from back pain should walk every day to get relief from the back bone. It contributes to better blood circulation and improves the posture and flexibility of a healthy spine.
- Finally, Walking helps us to get rid of depression. A joyful walk keeps our mind happy and stable, increases the positive vibes in our body, multiplies the happy effect, and improves the mood.
Therefore the above-stated points are related to the benefits of walking every day. Every human being needs to cultivate this habit for better-disciplined life and to improve health. A man can lead his life 10 years more than now if he walks every day. Set the time and goal and start working out. Surely you will find the best fast result of walking. So what are you waiting for? start today, lead a happier and healthier life. Treat walking as your best partner in life.